|Thank you for taking the time to rate and review this product. We appreciate your feedback.|
Rate This Item
- Resilient, flexible cables lay flat, with no kink or twist – easy to store
- Smooth join – enables stitches to slide around needles effortless
- Long threaded screw-in “join” insures that cable and needles stay connected
- Tightening hole provided in the metal join for extra secure tightening
- Specially designed “key” facilitates effortless tightening
- End caps easily fit on cable and keeps knitting safe
Simple and easy to use. Cable length can be extended infinitive to fit any kind of projects.
Excellent ! They are simply the best. Have been using them..and it makes my knitting so joyous ! Simply love them ! Thanks Knit pro for coming up with such excellent products which makes crafting so easy !
My sister sent me the cables with interchangeable wooden needles and I love them. I knit for 55 years now and I am amazed. The cable is thinner and it does not coil around my projects. Then needles are smooth and feel great in my hands. I just can't buy them in the USA where I live.
Thanks to the inventor.
- Ingrid Kiddoo
Other products you may like: